[Answered] How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans?

[Answered] How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans? is the most searched query on internet right now, there are so many curious people who wants to know the answer of the question that you are searching for on google. You can find the answer of the question [Answered] How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans? below in this webpage:

[Answered] How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans?

 1 : Information about the question “How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans?
…1. 85% 2. 92% 3. 97% 4. 99%

97% – Earth’s oceans hold a solid 97% of the planet’s water. So, where’s the other 3%? The precious resource can be found in glaciers, ice, rivers, lakes, and water trapped below ground. But even with all of these sources, they account for just 3% of water on Earth.
:

Thing to remember while taking answer of the question [Answered] How much of the Earth’s water is contained in oceans? from our website is that we use algorithms that look for the answer of your question on the internet and online directories, and if you find or think that our tool have made a mistake then don’t forget to drop a comment below so other can have the answer too or you can discuss it below. Let your friends and family have the answer!

Leave a Comment